Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm not dead

I have got to be the most negligent blogger ever. My humble apologies. Do not fear, I have not been eaten by a hippo, contracted some terrible flesh-eating tropical disease, fallen madly in love with a native or adopted any small children/pets. Just been busy. Somehow, "there's not much to do in Lilongwe" turned into spirit-infested mountains to climb, international film fesitvals to attend, dance clubs to party at til 4am, new friends to have drinks with, major gajillion dollar grants to write, anti-retroviral trainings to attend, vegetable gardens to plant, frisbee games to play, outreach sites in villages to visit, and all number of other things. So, in my usual fashion, I have gotten myself quite a calendar, and sitting in front of the computer is low on the list. This weekend I am off to a three day British-Malawian music festival/drunk-fest at the lake, which is apparently the social event of the year. I PROMISE blog updates when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment